The Corsair CS Series power supplies incorporate superb components and the finest technology, offering a great choice for system builders seeking unbeatable stability and reliability in their new builds. The CS Series PSUs feature modular design, and are 80 PLUS Gold certified for high power efficiency and less heat generation. Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results. Thermally controlled 120mm fan is efficient and quiet. A full set of protection methods delivers the ultimate protection against power abnormalities such as under/over-voltage and short circuit, thus you can work and play with full confidence.
- Comply with the latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards, and backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Modular cables allow you to remove unneeded cables.
- The low-profile, flat modular cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 100~240V
- Multi-GPU Ready
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to
- your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CE, RCM, CB, EAC, KC, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE
80 PLUS Gold-Certified Efficiency
The super-efficient operation of the CS Series Modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. The 80 PLUS GOLD certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
The flat, sleeved black cables are modular, so you can only use the cables you need and you’ll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
The low-power sleep state of the latest Intel processors can cause performance and compatibility issues with some power supplies. CS Series Modular power supplies fully support the new modes, making them an excellent choice for new PCs.
Every Corsair power supply is designed by Corsair’s California engineering team and built to their exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of their renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CS Series Modular, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
|Name||CORSAIR CS Series CS550M 550W Modular PSU, ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply | CP-9020076-UK|
|Type||ATX12V / EPS12V|
|PCI-Express Connector||2 x 6+2-Pin|
|SATA Power Connector||5|
|Energy-Efficient||80 PLUS GOLD Certified|
|Input Frequency Range||47 - 63 Hz|
|Approvals||FCC, ICES, UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CE, RCM, CB, EAC, KC, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE|
|Over Voltage Protection||No|
|Short Circuit Protection||No|
|Under Voltage Protection||No|
|Over Power Protection||No|
The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
|Weight (kg)||2.3 Kg|
|Dimensions (mm)||150mm x 86mm x 140mm|