The Cougar MX300 is a value mid-tower case with two 5.25” bays, three 3.5” bays, three 2.5” bays, support for 240 mm radiators, and a transparent window at the left panel, costing below USD 50. Let’s take a look at it.
- Low price point.
- Good construction quality.
- Good cost/benefit ratio.
- Great ventilation possibilities.
- Air filter for the power supply and front fans.
- Supports three 3.5” and three 2.5” devices (or up to six 2.5” drives if the 3.5” bays are unused)
- A huge cutout in the motherboard tray for accessing the backplate of the CPU cooler.
- Holes for routing cables behind the motherboard tray.
The MX300 comes only in black. Its left panel has a transparent window and room for two 120 mm fans. The right panel is solid.
The Cougar MX300 is surprisingly well-made and full of features for a case with a price tag below USD 50. It may feel not as solid and tough as more expensive models, but it is surely a nice case for anyone who is intending to save money.
|Name||COUGAR MX300 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with two 12cm COUGAR TURBINE HYPER-SPIN Bearing Silent Fans | CG | MX300|
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX / ATX|
|Side Panel Window||No|
|Front Ports||USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 / Audio|
|Dimensions (mm)||17.70" x 7.70" x 19.30"|
*Combination of rugged elements consisting of honeycomb and mesh intake designs.