Crucial BX200 Solid State Drive
- Sequential reads/writes up to 540 / 490 MB/s on all file types
- Random reads/writes up to 66k / 78k IOPS on all file types
- More than 13x faster than a typical hard drive*
- More than 40x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive**
- More durable than a hard drive – no small moving parts that are prone to failure
- Available in 2.5-inch form factor in capacities up to 960GB
- Includes an activation key for Acronis® True Image™ HD software for easy data migration
- Compatible with the free Crucial® Storage Executive tool for easy drive monitoring and maintenance
- 3 year limited warranty
Up to 13x faster than a typical hard drive*Accessing your data on the Crucial BX200 is like flipping a light switch – it’s almost instant. The Crucial BX200 delivers true 540 MB/s sequential reads on both compressible and incompressible data, which allows you to access files and apps almost as soon as you click on them. Stop pulling your hair out waiting for your computer to catch up to you. Life moves fast – your computer should too.
Up to 40x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive**Since SSDs access data on cutting-edge flash memory chips rather than on outdated spinning platters, they consume significantly less power than hard drives. Enjoy the ability to do more with longer battery life and experience a cooler, quieter system. Increase your laptop’s portability, worry less about finding an outlet, and boost your productivity.
More durable than a typical hard driveSince SSDs don’t use moving parts that wear out over time, your photos, music, videos, and everything on the drive is less susceptible to a crash. Dropping a laptop with a hard drive may damage the small mechanical parts it uses to read and write data, and could cause the hard drive to fail. SSDs can sustain more physical trauma since they don’t rely on these mechanical parts.
Better value than a typical SSDThe Crucial BX200 leverages proven flash memory technology that’s been thoroughly vetted and engineered to extensive Micron quality standards. Upgrading to an SSD is one of the best ways to improve your system’s performance, and now the price per gigabyte makes it a great time to ditch your hard drive. Start getting more out of your storage.
|Name||Crucial BX200 2.5" 960GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive|
|Device Type||Internal SSDs|
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 540 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 490 MBps|