You have no items in your shopping cart.
24/7 CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
- The DCS-6616 12X Speed Dome Network Camera is an indoor PTZ dome IP camera that can cover large areas and low-light environments. Built with a Sony Super HAD-II 1/4” CCD sensor, the DCS‑6616 can capture 650 TVL high-resolution video with excellent image quality. A built-in IR cut mechanical filter allows the camera to capture video in both bright and dark environments.
VERSATILE PAN/TILT/ZOOM (PTZ) FUNCTIONALITY
- The DCS-6616 is built with an extensive set of PTZ features that allow large areas to be monitored easily. Endless 360° panning allows the camera to sweep an area easily, and 12X optical zoom with auto focus provides the ability to zoom in and focus on an event for more detail. Panning speed is variable and proportional to the zoom ratio for precise control over camera movement. The DCS-6616 can also be set to follow preset sequence paths at set
- speeds for customized automatic surveillance.
WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE (WDR) APPLICATIONS
- The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) function provides clear images even under backlit conditions where the intensity of illumination can vary significantly, making the DCS-6616 perfect for extreme high-contrast environments. For example, the DCS-6616 will adjust itself to the intense sunlight that may be streaming in through a window in the background. This makes it an ideal solution for lobbies, retail stores and shipping bays.
- The DCS-6616 includes input and output ports that allow connectivity to external devices such as IR sensors, switches, and alarm relays. It includes audio input and output ports, and a video output for direct connection to a TV for live monitoring.
MULTIPLE VIDEO STREAMS
- The DCS-6616 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video to provide both high-quality and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. MJPEG delivers excellent file integrity, and is ideal for situations which
- require high image detail. H.264 and MPEG-4 produce a small file size, useful for extended recording or for use in low-bandwidth networks.
D-VIEWCAM™ FOR MANAGEMENT
- The included D-ViewCam™ IP camera surveillance software is a comprehensive surveillance system designed to centrally manage multiple IP cameras. Supporting up to 32 IP cameras, D-ViewCam™ is compatible with all current D-Link IP cameras and offers digital monitoring and recording capabilities of video, audio, and events for various security applications. The D-ViewCam™ software is included free of charge with the DCS-6616.
OPEN NETWORK VIDEO INTERFACE FORUM (ONVIF)
- ONVIF is an open industry forum for the development of a global standard for the interface of IP-based physical security products. ONVIF identifies a standard for how IP products within video surveillance and other physical security areas can communicate with each other ensuring interoperability between products regardless of brand. The DCS-6616 is ONVIF-compliant and therefore compatible with many third party Video Management Software (VMS) solutions
|Name||D-Link DCS-6616 Speed Dome Pan & Tilt 12X Optical Zoom IP Camera (ONVIF)|
|Sensor||Sony Super HAD-II 1/4" CCD sensor|
|Maximum Resolution||650 TV Lines|
|Lens Type||Fixed length: 3.8 to 45.6 mm Aperture: F1.6 to F2.7|
|Shutter Control||1 to 1/10000 second|