D-Link's DNS-320 2-Bay Network Storage device allows you to back up and share your digital files over the network without breaking the bank. Enjoy the flexibility of using your own SATA disk drives.
The D-Link® ShareCenter® 2-Bay Network Storage device with USB printer support is the perfect way to store, safeguard, and share your digital documents, music, videos, and photos with anyone on your network. The DNS-320 is expandable; you can add up to 2 SATA drives giving you plenty of space to store tons of digital photos, thousands of hours of digital music, or hundreds of DVD-quality movies. Adding a drive is a breeze with the D-Link tool-less design.
- Easily connects to your existing network
- Centrally store and share photos, music and videos
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux computers
- Built-in Web File server and FTP server allow users to easily access important documents remotely, over the Internet
- Built-in Peer-to-Peer (P2P) downloader for downloading digital media from the Internet without having to power on or connect your PC
- Stream movies to your TV using the Boxee Box or any other compatible media player, such as the PlayStation 3® or Microsoft XBox 360®
4 different modes to choose from:
- Standard mode creates two separately accessible hard drives.
- JBOD combines both drives in a linear fashion for maximum space efficiency.
- RAID 0 combines both drives in a 'striped' configuration, splitting data evenly across the hard drives to provide the highest performance.
- RAID 1 causes two drives to mirror each other, providing maximum protection. If one drive fails, the unaffected drive in the partition will continue to operate normally. Once you replace the failed drive, RAID 1 mirroring will resume and both drives will mirror each other again.
- Create a failsafe protection solution from accidental data loss on your PC
- Automatically back up your data
- Set schedules and rules with incremental backups and storage quotas for specific users and groups.
- Built-in Remote Backup application allows you to backup your ShareCenter device to a second device at an off-site location
AN IDEAL SOLUTION
- With Gigabit connectivity, an easy to use management GUI, and a simple installation wizard you can get setup in minutes.
|Name||D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenter 2-Bay Network Storage device|
|Port RJ-45||1 x 10/100/1000M|
|Included HDD Capacity||2 x SATA (2 x Bay)|
|Port USB||1 x USB2.0|
|Power||External Power Supply - DC 12V / 4A Switching|
|Temperature||0°C - 40 °C|
|Dimensions (mm)||6.9" x 5.8" x 4.5"|
|Weight (kg)||1.87 lbs.|
|Electrical Outlet Plug Type||NA|