- Give your business the strong foundation it needs for growth with the affordable and reliable HP ProDesk 400 MT. Designed with essential security and manageability features, the HP ProDesk 400 helps keep your business growing.
New powerful processors and memory
New 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors2 bring powerful processing with Intel® HD 530 Graphics. Available DDR4 memory3 helps meet the demands of today’s businesses.
Security from the start
HP BIOSphere3 and HP Client Security4 boost security and keep critical data and systems under lock and key with customizable authentication and BIOS-level passwords.
Tested to go the distance
HP ProDesks are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, PCs experience 120,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
Make the smart investment
The HP ProDesk 400 MT helps affordably build a solid IT infrastructure for your growing business with scalability in major components that allow you to configure the right PC for each user.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Help protect from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business with Windows 10 Pro.1
Simplify device management
- Reduce the complexity of administration. HP Touchpoint Manager,5 Windows 10 Pro1manageability features, and HP Common Core BIOS help you easily manage assets.
Communication made easy
- Make conferencing from your PC as simple as the touch of a button with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard.6
Grow with work demands
- Extend the life of your purchase using the tool-less chassis to easily upgrade memory, storage, and graphics6 to meet diverse and growing business needs.
Connect to more capabilities
- Multiple displays have shown to help increase productivity by 35%7 and the HP ProDesk 400 MT allows you to connect two optional HP Pro Displays6 right out-of-the-box.
Green with envy
- Reduce energy consumption and costs with ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Gold8certified configurations.
Cloud-based IT management made simple
- Manage data, security, and devices from a single cloud-based solution with HP Touchpoint Manager.5
Valuable support at your service
- Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.9
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
|Name||HP ProDesk 400 G3 Microtower PC|
|Type||Business Desktops & Workstations|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz|
|Processor Main Features||64 bit Quad-Core Processor|
|Cache Per Processor||6 MB L3 Cache|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4 2133|
|Storage||500 GB SATA 7200 RPM|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 530|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional|
|CPU Main Features||64 bit Quad-Core Processor|
|CPU Speed||6500 (3.20 GHz)|
|CPU L3 Cache||6 MB|
|GPU/VGA Type||Intel HD Graphics 530|
|Memory Speed||DDR4 2133|
|Number of Memory Slots||2|
|Optical Drive Type||DVD±RW|
|Front USB||2 x USB 3.0|
|PS/2||2 PS/2 (keyboard and mouse)|
|Video Ports||1 VGA, 1 Display Port|
|Rear USB||2 x USB3.0 4 x USB 2.0|
|PCI Slots (Available/Total)||1 full-height PCIe 3 x16 3 full-height PCIe 2 x1|
|Mouse Type||Universal USB wired mouse|
|Keyboard Type||Universal USB wired keyboard|
|Dimensions (mm)||165 x 358.8 x 355 mm|
|Weight (kg)||7.05 kg|