A Mid-Tower Chassis - The Most Popular Balance Between Size and Features
- Multiple 120mm fans for optimized airflow
- User friendly for SATA HDD / SSD EZ-swap dock
- Tool-free installation for 5.25", 3.5" drives and PCI devices
- Expansion Capacity: Seven PCI-E/PCI/AGP expansion slot
- Magnetic filter for side panel to keep interior clean and cool
- Supports High-End Graphic Cards up to 11.8" (300mm).
- Includes one 3.5" bay (external), three 5.25" (external) and five 3.5" / 2.5" (in a device converter cage).
- Front Ports: USB 2.0 x 2, HD/AC'97 Audio
- Top Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, 3.5" / 2.5" SATA HDD EZ-Swap x 1
- 3.5" / 2.5" Versatility HDD Brackets Prevent Vibration and Reduce Noise
- Includes one front, one rear and one top to help dissipate heat for enhanced performance.
BUC 101 provides excellent expansion possibilities. Seven PCI slots accommodate a wealth of expansion cards. DIY-friendly features include SATA HDD / SSDEZ-SWAP dock, a large CPU cooler cutout hole and almost completely tool-free design. Getting the system up and running with BUC 101 is great joy. To keep internal equipment clean and cool, a PSU and fan filter are provided along with the magnetic air filter for the side panel.
BUC 101 has excellent thermal performance to cool down your system. It is equipped with three 120mm fans and two side fans with options for more if extra cooling is required.
|Name||IN WIN BUC 101 Black SEEC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case|
|Part No.||BUC 101|
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Power Supply Mounted||Bottom|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX / ATX|
|Side Panel Window||No|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||3|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||5|
|External 3.5" Drive Bays||1|
|Front Ports||USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 / Audio / Controls|
|120mm Fans||120mm Front Fan x 1 120mm Rear Fan x 1 120mm Top Fan x 1|
|Dimensions (mm)||19.5" x 7.9" x 20"|