You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Innovative and unique, the IN WIN D-FRAME chassis will make your power rig the best on the block with its aluminum pipe build and open-frame design. The D-FRAME continues and improves the FRAME concept and harmoniously blends craftsmanship and technology. Handcrafted with 100% fine aluminum, the D-FRAME embodies Win's pursuit of absolute precision. It boasts less than 0.5mm co-axial parallelism error - the aerospace industry's accuracy level - with superior strength in its aluminum piping structure. IN WIN's stable, welded framework is unrivalled in its quality and ruggedness for heavy duty use. High-end graphics card support, adjustable PSU holder, and convenient cable management mean uncompromised ease of assembly and DIY fun. Experience true beauty of craftmanship and excellence in technology with the IN WIN D-FRAME.
- SAND CASTED AND HANDMADEEach aluminum motherboard mounting plate on the D-Frame is handmade by applying traditional, sand-casting craftsmanship. Tooling for this chassis is made with reusable sand and looks natural and wild. A 750°C aluminum bath precisely shapes each board for the D-FRAME.
- TIG TECHNIQUEThe advanced aluminum alloy pipe reduces the weight of the overall case. A breakthrough in the aluminum creation process, D-Frame's unique bent pipe is welded with a new tungsten inert gas (TIG) technique, with greatly enhanced stability. Argon welding technology and 100% hand-craftsmanship make for precision construction. A combination of line coating for the heavy duty chassis, the unique bent pipe style, and limited fine construction synergize to create a real eye-catching CPU.
- TEMPERED GLASS EXTENDS FIELD OF VISIONJust like the utilization of tempered glass in building illumination, D-Frame's innovative design with the tempered glass side panel allows users to show-off system components inside the case. Tempered glass is produced from reinforced annealed glass forged by thermal treatment. Its delicate aesthetic offers unhindered views. Freely penetrating and extensive light and field of vision also further expand the sense of space.
- OPEN AIR DESIGNOpen-air framework design provides excellent thermal performance, with support for up to four 120mm fans for enhanced cooling.
- EASY INSTALLATIONRevolutionary 90-degree motherboard mounting allows easy access. Adjustable PSU holder supports a power supply of up to 220mm.
- Spacious cable management area helps organize and tie cables for neat inner looks and better air flow
- USB 3.0 I/O PANELTwo USB 3.0 ports and two audio ports on front panel allow handy connection to peripherals.
|Name||IN WIN D-FRAME Orange Aluminum ATX Desktop Chassis (Limited Edition), Open-Air design|
|Part No.||DFRAME MINI-ORANGE|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Power Supply||ATX12V, PSII and EPS (Up to 220mm)|
|Side Panel Window||No|
|Front Ports||USB 3.0 / Audio|
|Dimensions (mm)||19" x 12" x 26.3"|