- IEEE 802.11B/G COMPLIANT Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol, the Linksys WRT54GL smoothly integrates into almost any existing wireless network with up to 54Mbps data transfer speed.
- 10/100MBPS NETWORK CONNECTION The Linksys WRT54GL features a built-in 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch for direct connections with up to four PCs or additional switches, and one 10/100Mbps WAN port for broadband Internet connection.
- HIGH WIRELESS SECURITY The Linksys WRT54GL supports WPA2 standards for use of the available supreme encryption regardless of client devices and features a built-in SPI firewall to prevent potential attacks from the Internet.
- UPNP SUPPORT The Linksys WRT54GL supports UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) protocol for automatic detection on the network and great compatibility among networking equipment, software and peripherals, making it easier-than-ever to communicate and share resources with other UPnP-enabled devices.
- WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT With the built-in Web-based management feature, configure the Linksys WRT54GL via a web-browser interface.
|Name||Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G Router | WRT54GL|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3/3u, IEEE 802.11b/g|
|Power Adapter||External, 12V DC, 0.5A|
|Wireless Data Rates||Up to 54Mbps|
|WAN Ports||1 x 10/100Mbps|
|Security||Wi-Fi Protected Access2 (WPA2), WEP, Wireless MAC Filtering|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 degree F (0 to 40 degree C) Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 degree F (-20 to 70 degree C)|
|Humidity||10% - 85%, Non-Condensing|
|Dimensions (mm)||1.89" x 7.32" x x 6.06"|