Phanteks' Enthoo Primo features a unique, thermally isolated PSU location, multifunctional cable/reservoir cover, exclusive brackets, and massive cooling potential.
Phanteks' new case features a shifted design which allows for the unique PSU configuration. The PSU is thermally isolated, creating cooler temperatures within the case. With the PSU located in the back of the case, Phanteks creates a cleaner look and better cable management. Exclusive brackets make everything a breeze to install. Reservoir bracket can be use as a cable cover with the modular cover on or as a reservoir bracket with the pre-drilled holes when cover is off. Enthoo Primo includes a pump bracket that supports many different pumps, side radiator bracket, and a bottom radiator bracket for easy installation.
- Brushed Aluminum Front and Top Panels
- Ultimate Water Cooling Solution
- Removable Dust Filters
- Dual PSU Capability
- Innovative Reservoir Bracket / Cable Cover
- Modular HDD Cages
- Drop-n-Lock Double Stack SSD Brackets
- Clean and elegant design can be recognized by the refined aluminum front and top panels. Controllable LED lighting (LED strip and fan LED). Polished chamfers subtly accentuate the intake and exhaust areas.
- Stealthy interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD / hidden cables and grommets (modular cable cover).
|Name||Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo Aluminum Black w/ Blue LED Aluminum faceplates / Steel chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case | PH-ES813P_BL|
|Type||ATX Full Tower|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX / ATX / Extended ATX / SSI EEB|
|Side Panel Window||Yes|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||5|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||6|
|Internal 2.5" Drive Bays||12|
|Front Ports||USB 3.0|
2 X 140mm fan w/ LED (Front)
|Weight (kg)||39.46 lbs.|
|Dimensions (mm)||25.59" x 9.84" x 23.62"|