The seventh-generation 6TB Seagate® Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- 6TB capacities support up to 16 drives and 32 cameras per system
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customize power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident
The Surveillance HDD features storage power for the latest video surveillance systems.
- Build scalable systems to support large streaming workloads with support for ATA streaming and up to 32 cameras
- Surveillance-optimized firmware improves drive reliability up to 30% and can reduce data loss
- Ready to work 24×7 supporting up to 400+ hours of high definition content
- 1M hours MTBF
Improve your drive reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows.The addition of rotational vibration sensors allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance through system vibrations and support RAID configurations in the growing NVR and standalone - DVR segments.
- Choose options with RV sensors to allow drives to reliably perform in systems with up to 16 drives
- RV sensors in a RAID environment improve system vibration tolerance
- Support for up to 32 cameras recording in high definition
|Name||Seagate 4TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Surveillance Hard Drive|
|System Requirements||Best-Fit Applications: NVR, Embedded SDVR, Hybrid SDVR, Surveillance DVR.|
|Usage||For NAS systems|
|Dimensions (mm)||26.11mm x 101.60mm x 147mm|
|Package Contents||The industry's first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications. Seventh-generation Seagate surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems. The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive. Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors. 24 x 7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours. Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies. Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems. Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready. Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.|