Thermaltake brings the world's first Dual Bay Docking Station on Top design for with the V9 BlacX Edition case. Coated in black from the inside to the outside, this case adds overall quality and neat looks, and the rugged construction in combination with SECC material increase the durability and reliability. The innovative dual bay docking design allows you to swap 3.5" or 2.5" SATA drives and transfer data conveniently, without opening the case or installing the drives.
Three preinstalled fans and meshed front panel ensure excellent system cooling for superior stability and minimized slowdown. Rich in features such as an easily removable front panel, easily detachable front dust filter, bottom-mounted PSU with removable PSU filter, 90° rotated HDD cage for easy installation and tool-free design for 3.5" & 5.25" drive and expansion cards, the Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition leaves behind the competitors, making it a great choice whether you build your system from scratch or relocate your existing system. In addition, the built-in latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector in front panel offers easy connection to USB 3.0 devices for lightning data transfer speed.
- DUAL BAY DOCKING STATION ON TOP Featuring the world's first dual bay docking design, the Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition allows you to swap the 3.5" and 2.5" SATA drives and transfer data easily, eliminating the hassle of opening the case and installing the drives.
- BUILT-IN USB 3.0 CONNECTORE quipped with the latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector on the front panel, the Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition delivers easy connection to next-generation USB 3.0 equipments for high data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.
- EFFICIENT VENTILATION The Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition features a mesh front panel to maximize airflow of the inner system. A rear 120mm turbo fan, a 230mm top silent fan and a 120mm front blue LED fan provide efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- TOOL-FREE DESIGN The tool-free design for 3.5" & 5.25" drives and expansion cards provides hassle-free installation. The 90° rotated HDD cage helps you install the hard drives flexibly and conveniently.
- TRANSPARENT SIDE WINDOW The Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition comes equipped with a transparent window on the side panel to deliver a direct view of inner system, and the fan with blue LED improves the heat dissipation and looks simply amazing too.
- BOTTOM-PLACED PSU The bottom-placed PSU design offers power supply independent and optimized cooling, and an extra dust filter attached to this fan hole in order to keep dust and dirt out of the case and the PSU helps effectively prolong your power supply’s lifetime.
|Name||Thermaltake V9 BlacX Edition Gaming Chassis Mid Tower Steel Computer Case BlacX Top Mounted Dual HDD Docking Stations | VM400M1W2Z|
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Power Supply Mounted||Bottom|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX / ATX|
|Side Panel Window||Yes|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||3|
|Internal 3.5" Drive Bays||5|
|External 3.5" Drive Bays||2|
|Front Ports||USB 3.0|
|120mm Fans||1 x 120mm intake front Blue LED fan 1 x 120mm exhaust rear Turbo fan , 1 x 230mm exhaust top Silent fan|
|Weight (kg)||7 kg|
|Dimensions (mm)||490 x 215 x 480 mm|