Enjoy extra storage and rapid data transfer rates with the high-performance Transcend MS370 TS512GMSA370 Solid State Drive! This ultra-compact, lightweight unit has a high capacity of up to 512GB, and features a SATA III 6GBps interface, making it best suited to address the high performance needs and strict size limitations of small form factor devices. The advanced Intel Smart Response Technology allows you to use this SSD as a cache memory in conjunction with another HDD or SSD. The DevSleep mode helps reduce the power consumption to extend the battery's life. Additionally, it also supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and NCQ commands to maintain an efficient SSD, ensuring long-term, reliable performance.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE
- The MS370 SDD is comprised of high-quality MLC NAND flash chips, and features an outstanding storage capacity of up to 512GB, a DDR3 DRAM cache, and a powerful controller. The latest SATA III interface delivers an up to 6Gbps blistering-fast data transfer speed, while the built-in wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer during its lifespan. The MS370 SSD can easily handle everyday computing tasks and demanding multimedia applications.
- SMALL AND LIGHTWEIGHT FORM FACTOR
- The compact MS370 SSD is ultra-small and lightweight. It’s perfect for use in space-restricted portable devices, including Ultrabooks, tablet PCs, and slim servers.
- INTEL SMART RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY (ISRT)
- With support for ISRT, you can configure your computer system with an SSD used as a cache memory between the hard disk drive and the system memory. This provides the advantage of having a hard disk drive for the maximum storage capacity, while delivering an SSD-like overall system performance experience.
- DEVSLEEP MODE SUPPORTED
- The MS370 SSD features full support of the SATA Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep), helping maximize the notebook's battery life when not in use.
|Name||Transcend 512GB mSATA SSD TS512GMSA370|
|Device Type||Internal SSDs|
|Dimensions (mm)||2 x 1.2 x 0.1 inches|