Leading-Edge Industrial Design Ubiquiti Networks™ set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the original NanoStation™. The NanoStationM and NanoStationlocoM take the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factors, along with integrated airMAX™ (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of NanoStationM and NanoStationlocoM make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy
- BLISTERING SPEED : The breakthrough speed 150+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput allows a seamless experience.
- UNSURPASSED RANGE: With up to 15+ km operation range, the device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PtMP airMAX base-station applications.
- ESD PROTECTION : Features ethernet electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for maximum safety.
- DUAL ETHERNET CONNECTIVITY : The NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software-enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- AIROSairOS : is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology that resides on Ubiquiti Station products. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture which enables hi-performance outdoor multipoint networking.
Unlike the standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes air time efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
|Name||Ubiquiti NSM5 NanoStation M5 5GHz Outdoor airMAX CPE 150+ Mbps 15+ km|
|WAN Ports||1 x 10/100Mbps|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz|
|Transmitted Power||8 W|
|Temperature||-30 to 75° C|
|Humidity||5 to 95% Condensing|
|Dimensions (mm)||294 x 31 x 80|