The UniFi AP-Pro is a super-fast indoor 802.11n access point, ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks. It utilizes 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO Technology for simultaneous dual band operation. It delivers blazing-fast wireless connection speeds, and allows for a long wireless operation range of up to 122m. You can use the free UniFi Controller software to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Thanks to its aesthetic industrial design with LED indicator, and the Plug-and-Play installation design, you can easily mount to a ceiling tile or wall by using the included mounting hardware. Plus, it supports Power over Ethernet; no extra power cord is required.
Note: This product is sold in a pack of one only :-
- ENJOY SUPER-FAST, SIMULTANEOUS DUAL-BAND : WI-FIThe UniFi AP-Pro offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO technology. It supports speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- MULTI-SITE MANAGEMENT : The UniFi Controller software* is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine. It’s ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. (* The UniFi Controller software is free to download.)
- SCALABILITY FOR THOUSANDS - With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
- OTHER ADVANCED SOFTWARE FEATURES- The UniFi Controller software also offers a rich set of advanced software features, giving you added convenience. You can upload custom map images, or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network. Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range. Create one large wireless network across multiple Aps, so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP.
- POWER OVER ETHERNET (POE) - The UniFi AP-Pro boasts Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, allowing both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. It includes a Power over Ethernet adapter, and can also be powered by the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately). Plus, it’s compatible with an 802.3af compliant switch.
- SLEEK INDUSTRIAL DESIGN – SIMPLE CONFIGURATIONWith its clean industrial design, the UniFi AP-Pro can be seamlessly integrated into any wall or ceiling surface*. The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration. The Plug-and-Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources. (*The mounting kits are included).
|Name||Ubiquiti UniFi AP Pro Single pack UAP Pro Single Pack Access Point UAP-Pro|
|Wireless Data Rates||Up to 450Mbps|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
The UAP-PRO supports speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
|Dimensions (mm)||200 x 200 x 36.5 mm|
|Weight (kg)||298 g|