The XFX R7-240A-CLF2 is powered by an AMD Radeon R7 240 GPU. It delivers evolved performance and lower power consumption at a budget-friendly price with the latest AMD graphics technology. Radeon R7 240 is based on AMD generation 28nm GCN architecture, and comes with support for DirectX 11.2 for improved graphics in the hottest games. AMD App Acceleration boosts your everyday applications. And with DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort connectors, you can build multi-monitor environments for enhanced viewing and productivity.
This model features a low-profile form factor, and comes with both full-height and half-height brackets to fit in different-sized cases.
- DIRECTX 11.2 : The tessellation performance on the AMD Radeon R7/R9 series is up to two times faster than the previous generation, and DirectCompute performance is also faster to accelerate advanced post-processing, filtering, and anti-aliasing techniques. Direct X11 games have never looked this good.
- MANTLE : There’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality.
- AMD APP ACCELERATION : Improve the performance of everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office applications, and video rendering.
- AMD POWERTUNE TECHNOLOGY : Enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
- AMD HD3D TECHNOLOGY : Play 3D games, watch Blu-ray 3D videos, and edit 3D photos on your 3D monitor, TV, or projector
|Name||XFX Radeon R7 240 DirectX 11.2 2GB 128-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 Low Profile Ready Video Card - R7-240A-CLF2|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU||AMD Radeon R7 200 Series|
|Core Clock||730 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||1600MHz|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|DVI||2 x DVI (1 Single Link, 1 Dual Link)|
|Maximum Resolution||ANALOG: 2048 x 1536 DIGITAL: 1920 x 1080|
|Slot Width||Single Slot|
|System Requirements||Minimum Power Supply Requirement: 400W XFX Recommended Power Supply: XFX 450W PSU|
|Dimensions (mm)||190 x 121 x 22 (mm)|