The XFX R7-250A-ZLF4 is powered by an AMD Radeon R7 250 GPU. It delivers evolved performance and lower power consumption at a budget-friendly price with the latest AMD graphics technology. Radeon R7 250 is based on AMD generation 28nm GCN architecture, and comes with support for DirectX 11.2 for improved graphics in the hottest games. AMD App Acceleration boosts your everyday applications. And with DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort connectors, you can build multi-monitor environments for enhanced viewing and productivity.
This model is a low-profile solution great for compact PCs, HTPCs, and other small form factor systems.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN : This card is pre-configured with a full-height bracket. Low-profile brackets are also included for hassle-free integration into small form factor systems.
- DIRECTX 11.2 : The tessellation performance on the AMD Radeon R7/R9 series is up to two times faster than the previous generation, and DirectCompute performance is also faster to accelerate advanced post-processing, filtering, and anti-aliasing techniques. Direct X11 games have never looked this good.
- MANTLE : There’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality.
- AMD APP ACCELERATION : Improve the performance of everyday tasks such as Web browsing, office applications, and video rendering.
- AMD POWERTUNE TECHNOLOGY : Enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
|Name||XFX Radeon R7 250 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Low Profile Ready Video Card - R7-250A-ZLF4|
|Interface||PCI Express 3.0|
|GPU||Radeon R7 250|
|Core Clock||1000 MHz|
|Effective Memory Clock||4600 MHz|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI|
|DVI||1 x DVI|
Analog: 2048 x 1536
|Slot Width||Single Slot|
|System Requirements||400 Watt|
|Dimensions (mm)||175 x 68.5 (mm)|