Not all wattages are the same. Traditional Multi-Rail PSUs might claim to have higher wattages, but they are achieved by combining multiple smaller, lower wattage rails. Each smaller rail isn’t capable of running multiple high-power devices (GPUs, CPUs) because the individual wattage caps are simply too low. EasyRail Technology provides true total wattage – when you expect 200W, EasyRail gives you 200W. One Rail, One Setup.
XFX Core Edition Pro Series PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation (±5%) with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power which along with XFX’s new EasyRail Technology allows you to connect numerous devices without worrying about running out of power before reaching the maximum wattage. EasyRail optimizes it all for you. Available in 650W, 750W and 850W, XFX Core Edition Pro Series PSUs with EasyRail Technology give you one continuous rail of power covering the total maximum wattage.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified The 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- EasyRail for Maximum Power Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. The XFX Core Edition PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) is capable of delivering 650W of continuous output even at well above standard operating conditions such as 50°C. Single, high-power +12V rail with EasyRail technology providing up to 53A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to multi-core CPUs and energy-hungry GPUs. Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing!
- Japanese Brand Capacitors (105°C) The PSU utilizes highly reliable Japanese brand capacitors for exceptional stability and product lifespan.
- 135mm Silent Ball Bearing Fan The 135mm ball bearing fan provides superior cooling performance to dissipate heat in the power supply enclosure while running whisper-quiet.
- NVIDIA SLI Ready Certified Coming with 2x PCI-E 6-pin and 2x PCI-E 6+2-pin connectors, the XFX Core Edition PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) allows you to build a SLI or CrossFireX gaming system.
- Clean Power Power drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power. This can also reduce audio distortion and screen flicker especially for high power gaming systems.
|Name||XFX TS Edition PRO650W (P1-650S-NLB9) 650W SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply|
|Type||ATX12V V2.2 & ESP12V V2.91|
|PCI-Express Connector||2 x 6-Pin, 2 x 6+2-Pin|
|SATA Power Connector||8|
|Energy-Efficient||80 PLUS BRONZE Certified|
|Input Voltage||90 - 264 V|
|Input Frequency Range||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input Current||9A - 4.5A|
|Output||+3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@53A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3.0A|
|Approvals||CB, C-tick, CUL, FCC Class B, TUV, UL|
|Over Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
|Under Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Over Power Protection||Yes|
|Weight (kg)||Package: 10.36 lbs.|
|Dimensions (mm)||6.7" x 5.9" x 3.4"|